19 Approved Tools Policy
EA utilizes a suite of approved software tools for internal use by workforce members. These software tools are either self-hosted, with security managed by EA, or they are hosted by a Subcontractor with appropriate agreements in place to preserve data integrity. Use of other tools requires approval from EA leadership.
19.1 List of Approved Tools
- GitHub - GitHub is a paid service built on top of Git, the version control platform. It is utilized for storage of configuration scripts and other infrastructure automation tools, as well as for source and version control of application code used by EA.
- Google Apps - Google Apps is used for email and document collaboration.
- Office 365 - Office 365 is used for email hosting and document collaboration.
- Asana - Asana is used for issue tracking and project planning and to generate artifacts for compliance procedures.
- LiveChat - LiveChat is used to facilitate real time online chat with Customers accessing the EA systems.
- Slack - Slack is a chat client used by EA workforce members for internal communications between teams.